Perfect service at Hotel Hohenfels – useful information for your stay
Luxury board at Hotel Hohenfels and additional included services
Full board in Hotel Hohenfels offers you perfect service throughout the day:
- Extensive and varied breakfast buffet with a hot and cold selection, a choice of eggs, and breakfast specialities
- From midday: lunch buffet including main courses, soups, salads, oven-fresh pastries, ham and cheese bites, fruit, mineral water, fruit juices, tea and coffee
- From 6:30 p.m.: 5-course evening meal from our award-winning kitchen. Choose from a number of specials or the selection of classic dishes on the menu
- Every evening: award-winning gourmet meal in the Tannheimer Stube à la carte restaurant (not included / advance booking necessary)
Hohenfels Wellness Centre for all hotel guests
- Year-round heated outdoor pool (17 x 6 meters / 28 °C – 32 °C / 82 °F – 90 °F)
- Sauna in the log cabin in the garden (90 °C – 100 °C / 194 °F – 212 °F )
- Bio sauna (approx. 70 °C / 158 °F)
- Steam room (45 °C / 115 °F)
- Two relaxation lounges with comfortable loungers and beautiful views
- Large garden with loungers, private corners, panoramic mountain views
- Dressing gowns, bath towels and towel basket in the room
- Bath towels in the Wellness Centre
- Water, mineral water, fruit juices and teas in the wellness centre
- Beauty and wellness treatments (not included / advance booking necessary)
Services available to Hohenfels guests
- Free wifi in all rooms, in the bar and in the hotel lobby
- International newspapers in the lobby
- Harp music in the hotel each week
- Bicycles, mountain bikes, Nordic walking poles and snowshoes are available in the hotel at no extra cost
Even more advantages for our guests
Weekly programme: activities with Mirko – certified mountain walk guide
- Walking trails / Snowshoe trails
- Bicycle/mountain bike tours
- Nordic walking
General information about your stay and pricing
- Check-in & check-out: Check-in from 2:00 p.m., check-out by 11:00 a.m. If there is no immediate booking for your room on the day you check out, you can continue to use the room for as long as you like, extending your holiday at no extra cost. Please ask at reception.
- All prices are in euros per person per night. For Friday to Sunday stays, the cost of luxury board is increased by €5 per person per night.
- Discounts/rewards: vouchers, extra days and free massages as part of offers or reduced offers are only valid with written confirmation from a member of the hotel staff.
- Hohenfels cancellation conditions: You can cancel with no charge up to 30 days before your expected arrival date. If you find yourself unable to come shortly before your holiday or have to leave early, we will bill for 80% of the daily rate on your booking (room price and breakfast – no other meals) as cancellation costs. You will receive a [[voucher for the cancelled amount]], with no expiry date – you can have your holiday at any time! By confirming your reservation you accept these cancellation conditions. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to your stay!
- Pets are welcome, subject to confirmation. Depending on size, there will be a charge between €7 and €10, not including food. Your little friends are not permitted in the wet areas or in the restaurant – thank you for your understanding.
- Price for children or young people sharing their parents' room] (if not specified elsewhere in the offer)
With the full-board service:
- Children under 3 €30
- Ages 3–6 €50
- Ages 7–12 €60
- Age 12+ €70 per child per day
- Please enquire about the price for two children sharing a double room with their parents
- Tannheim levies a holiday tax of €1.70 per person per day; this is not included in the price.
Errors and alterations excepted for all offers and prices.
We are available to answer questions or provide further information at any time by telephone: +43 5675 6286 or by email: email@example.com.